Welcome to Cameron Legal
Cameron Legal Ltd is a modern, niche law firm offering specialist restructuring and insolvency advice.
Based in the West Midlands, but flexible and responsive enough to deal with clients throughout the UK. We deliver expert commercial and pragmatic advice and support at a time when you need it most and an excellent service which adds real value to you.
Being niche we have the ability to respond quickly to clients’ needs and to remain flexible and creative in our approach. Our straightforward manner means we will try and meet our clients’ needs in the way which best suits them.
We provide advice and assistance to business and individuals on implementing restructuring and recovery options wherever possible using formal appointments and processes only where necessary to enable our clients to take the most appropriate action to protect themselves and their businesses.
We act for insolvency practitioners, financial institutions, directors and other stakeholders in relation to administrations, receiverships, liquidations, voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
We deal with a broad range of issues which effect a business in distress including the sale of the business or assets, retention of title claims, antecedent transactions (including preferences, misfeasance, transactions at an undervalue and wrongful or fraudulent trading claims) and directors’ disqualification.
If you’d like to find out more we’d be happy to talk with you.
Sale Of The Business or Assets
These assets can be tangible or intangible. In an asset sale, you can typically choose what you want to sell.
Retention Of Title Claims
Dealing with an insolvent’s goods that are subject to a retention of title clause, including verifying the validity of the clause.
Including preferences, misfeasance, transactions at an undervalue and wrongful or fraudulent trading claims.
You can be banned (‘disqualified’) from being a company director if you don’t meet your legal responsibilities.
All the latest insolvency & administration news from Business Live.
- Liverpool distillery saved from closure after being rescued by bar owner
- Paperchase administration to boost Begbies Traynor
- Lavish Alice: Wholesale arm of fashion brand worn by celebrities goes into administration amid restructure
- All jobs saved at cleaning products supplier Hygienique after being bought out of administration
- Company that lost Amazon deal to enter liquidation a year after collapsing into administration
- Former Tolent and Britishvolt workers consider legal action over redundancies
- Birmingham casino owner falls into administration
- Hotel enters liquidation after lockdowns and competition from nearby Premier Inn and Holiday Inn
We are not limited to any particular type of business, whether by size, sector or legal structure.
Let’s Start a Conversation
Please complete the contact form below and one of our team will contact you within 24 hours. If you have not heard from us after 24 hours please do contact us again.